Oct 22 , 2021
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review business process flow of application being developed
- Create test scenarios based on application requirements in coordination with stakeholders and users
- Conduct Bug test, Input/output test during and after application development.
- Reports to developer detailed report of bugs/issues found
- Assist in application documentation and UATs
- Train system users based on standard
- Provide user support on in-house developed applications
- Do other tasks from time to time as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Basic application development
- Knowledge or experience in any business application software(ERP,Finance, Attendance)
- Basic application development documentation
- Productivity Tool Basics (Spreadsheet,Text editors, presentation)
- Experience in PHP, Java or any application development language
- BAsic knowledge in programming
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (Medicard)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave of absences
- Mid-year performance evaluation bonus yearly through GPA
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Employee discounts on products
- Safe Workplace