MAIN JOB FUNCTION
- Brand Marketing Executive develops and executes marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness of the products focusing on the end-user.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Do Market research for product positioning and a potential new application of the product. Implementation of effective marketing plans.
- Responsible for all phases of product design and development, starting from product concept development, prototype development, and actual coordination in production.
- Work with the in-house development team and relevant departments to produce marketing materials and product presentations to end-users.
- Prepare regular assessment of market development, competitors’ activities, business opportunities, price movements, and trade performances to attain business growth.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Possesses Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in Brand Management.
- Must be analytical, with excellent Communications, Presentations and Project Management skills
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (Medicard)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave of absences
- Mid-year performance evaluation bonus yearly through GPA
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Health & Fitness
- Employee discounts on products