DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare Product Information Sheet (PIS) by identifying product features and specification, production process flow chart, and direct raw materials specification.
- Assist in APQP Project Gates Report monitoring.
- Assist in the preparation of actual product movement report and analysis.
- Coordinate APQP agenda and meeting schedules.
- Conduct project update audits and verification for assigned projects.
- Disseminate project information to project stakeholders.
- Assist in developing and maintaining project deliverables under the direction of the Management.
- Assist in the arrangement of logistics for meetings and other project-related events.
- Organize project committee meetings and prepare necessary materials, including reports, presentations, agenda and others.
- Record accurately key decisions and action items resulting from meetings.
- Conduct project visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- At least one (1) year experience in Product Development in a furniture industry
- Excellent in softwares such as AutoCad and Sketch-Up
- Creative and Innovative thinking skills
- Keen to details and results driven
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (Medicard)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave of absences
- Mid-year performance evaluation bonus yearly through GPA
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Health & Fitness
- Employee discounts on products
- Safe workplace