DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the creation, and regular review of Standards of Equipment Testing (IEEE, NETA, ANSI, ASME)
- Assist in the creation and review of service level agreement of general Equipment i.e. compresssors, elevators, generators, motorized crane calibration, etc.
- Prepares report and analysis for all applied discipline necessary for maintenance through using data gathered from CMMS system.
- Manages the operational and financial activities of the Section to include budget and business goals.
- Perform cross functional activities that may be assigned from time to time in relation to the current job.
- Graduate of Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing process compliance metrics and identifying trends that affect quality, cost, and schedule.
- Willing to work in Cupang, Muntinlupa