DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands-on support for one or more manufacturing processes to maximize plant efficiency.
- Participates in or leads process design, set up, implementation, and maintenance.
- Process Engineers review, evaluate and propose and implement improvements to manufacturing processes.
- Improve operational effectiveness through Application of Toyota Production System tools.
- Optimizes work flow and lead times by organization of work and machine setups.
- Reviews existing processes and equipment; Suggests/ recommends and validates kaizen improvements.
- Recommends modifications to existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of resource capability.
- Graduate of BS Industrial Engineering course or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Conducting Time and Motion Study.
- Knowledge in 7 QC Tools.
- Strong Leadership/Personality.