DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Toll Manufacturing, Interbase, Production, Warehouse, Quality Assurance and Delivery about schedules, changes and improvements in planning activities.
- Ensure on time serving of request orders in conformance with the costumer requirements.
- Analyze in-house and outsource production specifications and capacity data.
- Review and determine defined work specifications including detailed instructions, drawings, and bill of materials, references, inspection requirements and other related materials.
- Conduct root cause analysis, and recommend preventive and corrective measures if departmental targets are not attained.
- Prepare daily and monthly accomplishment reports for superior’s review and perusal.
- Graduate of BS Industrial Engineering
- With at least 2 years of experience as PPIC in a fast-paced manufacturing set-up
- Knowledgeable in SAP
- Highly competent in MRP, Inventory Planning, Demand planning/Forecasting.
- Must be willing to work in Plaridel, Bulacan