DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates planned production to all concerned parties.
- Plan efficiently to attain on time and low cost production and delivery costs.
- Collaborates with Purchasing, Toll Manufacturing, Interbase, Production, Warehouse, Quality Assurance and Delivery about schedules, changes and improvements in planning activities.
- Performs mathematical calculations and analysis to determine applicable manufacturing processes, tools and manpower requirements.
- Reviews and determines defined work specifications including detailed instructions, drawings, and bill of materials, references, inspection requirements and other related matters.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports performance of in-house and outsourced production in coordination with Production Supervisor and/or Toll Manufacturing Head.
- Graduate of BS Industrial Engineering
- With at least 2 years of experience as PPIC in a fast-paced manufacturing set-up
- Highly competent in MRP, Inventory Planning, Demand planning/Forecasting.
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (Medicard)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave credits
- Mid-year performance bonus
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Employee engagement activities
- Health & Fitness
- Special employee discounts on products
- Safe Workplace