DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for studying, providing , optimizing and leading process and technology scope for blow molding.
- Recommends process and technology options for product introductions, capacity expansion and automation projects.
- Maintains connection with equipment suppliers for upcoming projects, training, troubleshooting, technology upgrades, innovations and OEM benchmarking.
- Provide support or lead the teams with specific technology responsibilities in delivering project commitments such as CAPEX.
- To support and/or be assigned also on some project related to Plastic technology (Injection, Extrusion, Gas Injected, etc.)
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- With at least 1 year technical experience related to plastic manufacturing.
- Has project management skills.
- Knowledgeable in navigating Solidworks and CAD.