How can I order?
- Click on the item you want to purchase.
- Select the quantity and size from the drop-down located at the product page. You may also check our size chart for reference.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button. A pop-up will appear confirming that your product has been successfully added to your shopping cart. Click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Log-in to your account or create a new one if you haven’t registered yet.
- Fill-up the necessary information and click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions and tick the box if you agree. Click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Once done, you will be receiving a confirmation email that your order has been placed successfully.
How do I know if the product I purchased has a warranty?
Our goal is to deliver high-quality products that are comfortable and durable, to help you get the best value for your money. As our commitment to quality, each product has been carefully evaluated by the Uratex Quality Assurance Program and so the warranty only applies to the mattresses, sofabeds, and foldable beds.
To know the corresponding warranty for your mattress, sofabed, or foldable bed, check the product page of your chosen item.
How do I claim the warranty for my mattress, sofabed, or foldable mattress?
We issue a warranty coverage for select products upon the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers the following:
- Crumbling of foam slab
- Body impressions or loss of thickness that measure 25% or more of the total height of the mattress.
- Wires that are loose, broken or protruding through fabric.
To validate warranty coverage, the original warranty card and the proof of purchase is required. Uratex reserves the right to conduct a series of tests to assess whether the defect is within warranty coverage. The company can deny warranty if the product is in an unsanitary condition such as, but not limited to: traces of body fluid stains or soiling; mould infestation; and liquid penetration from water or any cleaning agent. Replacement of fabric cover and transportation costs are not included.
Upon purchase of the product, kindly register your warranty.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
How can I return or exchange an item?
If you have a need to return goods to us for whatever reason please email email@example.com outlining the reason for return and request your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 7 days of order receipt, and return your unwanted items within 14 days of receiving your RMA number for an exchange for the same item in a different size or any product that we carry. (Based on stock availability).
- Items should be returned unused, and with all Uratex.com.ph and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
- Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if any of your purchases have been delivered without Uratex.com.ph tags.
- All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ease the process. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Will I be charged for the shipping fee of the items I will return?
We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our operations center. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending.
If the items shipped are defective or different from the ones you ordered, we will be shouldering the cost of all shipping fees incurred.
Can I refuse my order?
If you refuse the order or you want to change it due to preference, you will be charged for all shipping, delivery and storage incurred. All returned merchandise must be unopened and in original condition.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
When will my orders be processed?
For Cash on Delivery, order will be processed as soon as the order has been placed.
For Credit and Debit cards, we will process your order once payment has been confirmed.
For DragonPay, we will process your order once we receive the payment confirmation.
How do you ship your orders?
The shipping courier will depend on where the order will be sent to.
For Metro Manila deliveries, we ship via Black Arrow Express and private couriers.
For provincial deliveries, we ship via LBC.
What are your shipping rates?
Our shipping rates vary depending on the number of items as well as the shipping location. You can check the shipping rates on the shopping bag summary.
What is the standard delivery time?
Our standard delivery time depends on the shipping location.
For Metro Manila orders, expect 1-5 business days.
For provincial orders, expect 3-7 business days.
Please note that estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only. The time will commence from the date of dispatch.
There might be a delay in receiving your orders during sale events, special holidays, and inclement weather.
How do I track my order?
For Metro Manila orders, you can track your delivery on this site: https://locator.blackarrow.express/. We will send the tracking number as soon as it's available.
For private couriers, we are unable to send you the tracking number at this time.
For provincial orders, go to http://www.lbcexpress.com/ and put in the tracking number, and click “Trace”.
How do I pay via Cash on Delivery?
- Select “Cash on Delivery” on the payment options. Please make sure the delivery address is within the serviceable area. Cash on Delivery is only available in selected areas.
- You will be directed to the “Order Summary” page. Please check the important note below. If you are done, click “Confirm my order”.
- You will get a confirmation that your order is now complete. Please check the invoice on your email.
How do I pay via PayMaya (all Visa/Mastercard credit and debit cards)
- Select PayMaya on the payment options. Selecting PayMaya will automatically direct you to the PayMaya Checkout page.
Check if the amount indicated is correct, and then enter your card details. Click to confirm the payment.
- Wait for the site to process your payment. Do not close the window at this time. Wait for the page to redirect you back to site.
- Check your email for your PayMaya receipt and invoice. There is no need to email it to us as we automatically receive PayMaya notifications once a payment has been made to our account.
How do I pay via DragonPay?
DragonPay allows you to pay through the following:
- Major Banks (BDO, BPI, Chinabank, Metrobank, RCBC, Unionbank, UCPB and Landbank) via online or over the counter payments.
- SM Bills Payment Center
- Robinsons Business Center
- Bayad Center
- M Lhuillier
Follow these steps to pay using DragonPay:
- Select DragonPay on the payment options.
- Click “I confirm my order” for order confirmation.
- You will be directed to the DragonPay page. Select your preferred fund source from the drop-down menu.
- Take note of the DragonPay generated reference number. Input your email address to receive payment instructions or simply click on the link provided. Please note that instructions for each Fund Source may differ depending on the bank policy.
- Check your email for the selected fund source-specific instructions and complete your payment accordingly. Please make sure all steps have been followed, otherwise, payment may be rendered invalid.
Pay to your selected bank. Please make sure to take note of the following
- DragonPay Reference number
- Account Number
- Account Name
When the deposit is completed, go to the provided link from the instruction, and fill up the details within the same day to validate.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive a payment confirmation from DragonPay. This can take up to 24 hours. There is no need to email it to us as we automatically receive DragonPay notifications once a payment has been successfully confirmed to our account.
Please note that all pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site are secure, using 128-bit SSL encryption.
SHOWROOMS & AUTHORIZED DEALERS
Where are your showrooms located?
We have a total of 20 showrooms located in different parts of the Philippines.
Please click here to view the complete list.
Where can I find the list of Uratex authorized dealers?
Click here to view our list of authorized dealers.