DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for improving, testing and integrating packaging materials effectively and efficiently with the best fit technologies (Machines) to support the packaging needs of core processes in every Business Units. Work with R&D Packing Engineer for material qualification.
- Packaging Material and Technology Integration, Identification of best material to use among current packaging resources, recommending fit packing technologies and ensuring cost savings on packing processes.
- Troubleshooting and providing creative, timely and cost-effective packaging solutions.
- New Product Introduction - Support in the packaging design specifications, materials and processes and recommends cost savings on packing processes
- Collaborates with Business units, Marketing, Product Development, R&D Materials and Manufacturing for packing and packaging material improvements, Managing corrective actions, as needed (with guidance from HROD)
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree Electrical/Electronics Engineering or
- With at least 1 year of working experience.
- With experience in Sewing and Injection machine is an advantage.
- Must be amenable to work in Valenzuela City.