DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and executes marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness of the products focusing on the end-user.
- Do Market research for product positioning and a potential new application of the product. Implementation of effective marketing plans.
- Responsible for all phases of product design and development, starting from product concept development, prototype development, and actual coordination in production.
- Work with the in-house development team and relevant departments to produce marketing materials and product presentations to end-users.
- Prepare regular assessment of market development, competitors’ activities, business opportunities, price movements, and trade performances to attain business growth.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Possesses Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in Brand Management.
- Must be analytical, with excellent Communications, Presentations and Project Management skills