DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for repairs and preventive maintenance of machines and all equipment and performs Job order request.
- Ensures Safety policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are practiced and are regularly updated and communicated.
- Performs Quality Control and Assurance function.
- Ensure the proper operation and maintenance of pollution control facilities of the establishment.
- Ensure proper measurement, analysis and improvement of quality processes.
- Communicate quality concerns and resolutions with interfacing departments.
- Graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering course.
- At least 1 year of experience in the same field.
- Must be willing to work in General Santos City