DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overseeing the construction process for buildings in all on-going projects of the company. Their duties include upholding the use of quality materials and procedures, adhering to budgets to complete tasks or purchase materials and reviewing contracts to make sure that current practices align with the owner’s expectations.
- Oversee and manage all the construction projects that is under the department’s monitoring.
- Manage the designs, planning, development and implementation of multiple strategic projects, including project scheduling, status reviews, executive communication and approval, requirements gathering documentation, and eventual deployment and implementation of the project.
- Work closely with Architects, Engineers, Purchasing members and process owners to establish the requirements for the construction.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering courses.
- With at least 5 years of working experience.
- With solid grasp in building compliance and safety regulations.
- Excellent analytical & Decision-making skills.
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures including making financial projections.