DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible in preparation of required Quality Plan & related process control & standards for a New Products & Existing.
- Responsible in establishing, creation of PFMEA for New and Existing Products.
- Responsible in establishing, creation & review of Process Quality Control Plan for New and Existing Products.
- Conducts monitoring / observation and actual measurement relative product, process and implementation of procedures to check compliance to standards and to determine the need for preventive action improvement.
- Monitors implementation of quality-related preventive, corrective, and improvement actions.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Exposure in Manufacturing Set-Up.
- With at least 1 year of experience as Q.A Engineer in a Manufacturing/Automotive industry is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.