Polyfoam-RGC International Corporation (URATEX)
#1608 Sapang Bakaw St. Service Road, East Canumay, Valenzuela City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall establishment of general quality requirements and execution of quality gating for NPI (New Product Introduction) during product development and post development stage.
- Lead in the creation, review and revision of brand technical manuals, general product control plans, general test protocols.
- Provide quality input in the Technical Work Plan of every new product development base on regulatory and/or statutory standards or industry standards.
- Identify evaluation methods, acceptance criteria, test methods and acceptance limits to validate product performance.
- Establish and execute quality gating plan in each phase of the APQP(Advanced Product Quality Plan) and give Go or NO-Go approval to proceed to the next phase.
- Perform prototype sample physical evaluation and evaluate results.
- Graduate of Material Engineering, Structural Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- With at least one year work experience in a manufacturing set-up.
- Knowledgeable in quality management system, quality assurance tools ( Particularly on APQP, QFD, FMEA, Control planning and Root cause analysis)
- Knowledge in the use of Statistical Process Controls Tools.