Maxiflex Corporation (URATEX)
Banga 1st, Barangay Parulan, Plaridel Bulacan
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares the required Quality Plan and related process control standards for a new product
- Reviews, and updates as necessary, existing Quality Plans and related process control standards, on a regular basis.
- Reviews shift records on production, process monitoring and inspection for the purpose of detecting trends and need for preventive action/improvement
- Conducts monitoring/observation and actual measurement relative to product, process and implementation of procedures to check compliance to standards and to determine the need for preventive action/improvement
- Conducts in-depth analysis of product/process defects, including customer complaints, to pinpoint the root cause(s)
- Formulates corrections/ corrective actions for product/process defects, including customer complaints, and make recommendations
- Responsible for the prototype making of the new mattress product for development until the final prototype is approved by requesting parties.
- Responsible for planning, designing, set-up, modification, optimization and monitoring bedding production process of new systems and processes for new products and existing. In order to produce high quality products efficiently in the most cost effective methods.
- Conduct Motion and Time Study for all Bedding production processes.
- Formulate and review costing of new product samples and for production such as material consumption, manpower requirement, etc. and endorse it to Purchasing, Accounting, or IBPD for product costing.
- Graduate of Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance in manufacturing company.
- Hands on experience in quality analysis tools and factory quality control methods.
- Knowledge of Six sigma, Green Belt or Black Belt preferred.
- Candidate must be willing to work onsite in Plaridel, Bulacan