DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for order-to-deliver process, from order reception from customers, capacity and production planning, replenishment of required raw materials under MTO (made to order) process, and collaboration with other departments to ensure that the end-to-end process is carried out to achieve
- Prepares Purchase Requisition (PR) in SAP system and seeks approval from the superiors.
- Provides immediate feedback to the Supply Chain Planning Supervisor/Manager on any concerns regarding the implementation of directives by promptly reporting issues.
- Performs other tasks assigned to him/her from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Supply.
- At least 3 years related experience in Production Planning, Capacity Planning, Materials Management
- Willing to visit production plants on a regular basis in Alabang, Valenzuela, and Plaridel.